NOTICE OF ELECTIONS-December 11, 2013
Officer positions for:
By Ballot cast at:
Sierra Vista High School
3600 N. Frazier St.
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
On December 11, 2013
REQUEST FOR NOMINATIONS
Any Member in Good Standing or any Director may nominate individuals for these offices.
Any nominee may refuse the nomination or request removal of his name from the ballot.
Completed nomination forms must be received by Diego Benitez email@example.com no later than 5:00 p.m., December 4, 2013.
CLICK HERE FOR THE NOMINATION FORM
Baldwin Park United (BPU) was incorporated as a non-profit organization in the State of California. The Articles of Incorporation state that the Club is formed exclusively for charitable and educational purposes and in particular to promote youth soccer in and around the Baldwin Park area and therefore is considered a 501c3 charitable organization.
BPU cooperates with the United States Soccer Federation (USSF), United States Youth Soccer Association (USYSA) and California State Soccer Association – South (Cal South). Our club players are registered through the Cal South and the overseeing state body.
FOUNDATIONS OF THE PROGRAM
- To provide affordable competitive youth club soccer to city of Baldwin Park and surrounding communities.
- To teach our youth the fundamental skills of soccer and to encourage player development through a competitive team sport environment, appropriate to the age and developmental stage of the player.
- To inspire and encourage our youth to practice the ideals of good sportsmanship, physical fitness and teamwork.
- To offer opportunities for all players to develop skills at their respective levels in order to provide a player experience which is positive, motivating and rewarding.
- To provide a reasonably controlled and physically safe playing environment for competitive play.
- To encourage the participation of adults in the community to be role models for youth players in capacities such as volunteers, spectators, supervisors, coaches, board members and officers.
- To promote a strong sense of community and pride of representation among the youth players for the city of Baldwin Park, the surrounding area, and the state of California.
- To provide an opportunity for all registered players to practice and rostered players to participate in games and tournaments.
- To be a conduit for athletes, coaches, referees, and potential referees to improve their skills by providing information about various camps, development programs and clinics or seminars in the community.
- To provide youths with academic programs during the summer for the advancement of education.